So, now that my video has introduced you to this category, let me tell you that each of the below listed books is very special to me. These books have broken my heart and mended it. And I would gladly have my heart broken by them again.
- गुनाहों का देवता by धरमवीर भारती |
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
- Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi.
- Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.
- Room by Emma Donoghue.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
- All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr.
I highly recommend these ten books to people who like to be engaged emotionally in stories. In my opinion, these are books that everyone should read at least once in their life because they’re too good to be missed out on.
Love, and lots of it,